Web development is the coding or programming that enables website functionality, per the owner’s requirements. It mainly deals with the non-design aspect of building websites, which includes coding and writing markup. Web development ranges from creating plain text pages to complex web-based applications, social network applications and electronic business applications.
- Make the site user friendly for the core audience to achieve the desired objectives.
- Make it easy for the users to navigate to every section of the site.
- Make the core business/products more visible to first-time users and easily available to repeat users.
- Make core information available with a reduced number of clicks.
- Overall make the site look sleeker to give an edge over competitors.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming and be ready to make any website you can dream of.