- This course is designed for Cloud Computing beginners and AWS beginners
- Absolutely no prior experience necessary
- Ideal for newbies to cloud computing
- Developers looking for switching their job
- Aspiring developers who want to build applications on AWS
- Students keen to learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing
This introduction to cloud computing on the Amazon AWS course takes you from the AWS basics to being a competent AWS cloud practitioner. You’ll learn general cloud computing concepts and AWS from fundamentals right through to advanced concepts. You’ll also build hands-on skills using many of the core Amazon Web Services (AWS) services. Ideal for beginners – absolutely no cloud computing experience is required!
There are lots of hands-on exercises using an Amazon Web Services (AWS) free tier account to give you practical experience.
If you’re interested in moving into a high-paying career working with cloud computing services – this is the best way to get started. You’ll build knowledge from beginner level to advanced concepts, with plenty of opportunities to practice what you’re learning.