Web development is the coding or programming that enables website functionality, per the owner’s requirements. It mainly deals with the non-design aspect of building websites, which includes coding and writing markup. Web development ranges from creating plain text pages to complex web-based applications, social network applications and electronic business applications.
- Make the site user friendly for the core audience to achieve the desired objectives.
- Make it easy for the users to navigate to every section of the site.
- Make the core business/products more visible to first-time users and easily available to repeat users.
- Make core information available with a reduced number of clicks.
- Overall make the site look sleeker to give an edge over competitors.
- Web development basics with HTML
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Bootstrap framework